1/236
Yamaha Tyros 3

Keyboard Arranger from Yamaha belonging to the Tyros series

Thread [test] Yamaha Tyros 3: The Arranger Keyboard Rearranged

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 1 follower
1 [test] Yamaha Tyros 3: The Arranger Keyboard Rearranged
Perpetuating the Tyros line for the third time, Yamaha presents a new, high-technology arranger keyboard that provides a rarely achieved musicality.

Read the review

Ce thread a été créé automatiquement suite à la publication d'un test. N'hésitez pas à poster vos commentaires ici !
Very well written and thorough review. One issue however, is the Voice Editor on CD is only for PC. If one for MAC exists, please let us know.

I recently purchased a Tyros 3. It is one of the most fun keyboards I have ever played. It does require a certain 'rethinking' of the way you perform on it. This instrument should give you inspiration to create music for years.  Some of the styles are amazing..

Some styles may seem 'generic' but Yamaha gives you the tools to modify them. If you want to get really knowledgeable about the inner workings of this machine. You will have to do some searching.

Most people still think of 'arranger keyboards' as 'one man bands' playing corny music. Yamaha uses it's formidable experience of generations of sound design. Though careful design, the sound this thing puts out is amazing.  The Mega voices, and AI chord recognition, make for some of the most beautiful solo instruments you have ever heard anywhere.