Create an account

or

Thread Comments about the feature article: Mastering at Home - Part 1

• 3 replies
  • 4 participants
  • 5 followers
1 Comments about the feature article: Mastering at Home - Part 1
Mastering at Home - Part 1
If you're fortunate enough to be able to afford professional mastering with a dedicated engineer in a well-designed and equipped mastering studio, that's clearly the route to the best quality results. But what if that's just not possible?

Read the article

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of an article. Feel free to post your comments here!
Very useful to the point information. I appreciate your objectivity, conveying, what we need to know and learn in a 3 minutes segment.
I have learned something good.

Most thankfully,
Dr.Nelson
Glad to hear it Dr. Nelson!

Ya, that's kind of the idea behind this gigantic multi-part series...just real quick-fire loads of useful information in multiple installments, as opposed to what you normally get on the 'net with gigantic, complex and confusing articles.
Then I would use services like - edit moderation: no ads please - which ensures the quality and it's close to a human mastering engineer, only for $25/month.

Of course, great mastering engineers can provide better results, but for that money this is a really good tool! And it only takes 6 minutes per song ;)