Re-Compose Liquid Notes
- Manufacturer: Re-Compose
- Model: Liquid Notes
- Category: MIDI Editor
- Entry created on: 06/01/2012
Features you'll love
- Multi-track control over chord types, functions, and tensions
- Intelligent harmony progression management
- LN Live corrects wrong notes as you are playing them
- Growing selection of music templates in various styles
- Plays through the software instruments of your preferred sequencer
- Built-in synthesizers for sequencer-independent operation
- Standalone application (stay independent from operating system and sequencer type): No VST, AU or RTAS required *
- Works on Windows and Mac OS X
- Connects to any sequencer (Cubase, Logic, Live **, Pro Tools, Sonar, etc.)
- Supports live performance
Java runtime environment 184.108.40.206 or higher
PC: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Mac: OS X 10.6 or higher
*: Interfacing with sequencers via VST, AU, or RTAS would render a major technological disadvantage to working with extensive multi-track MIDI. This comprises routing, instant MIDI I/O, working cross-platform, and independence from the sequencer type.
**: Ableton Live only supports single-track MIDI exports.
Features: Drag & drop file export in Liquid Notes
ImagesView all images on Re-Compose Liquid Notes
Liquid Notes on sale and Java 8 compatible05/11Get Liquid Notes for 30% off in May, and use it with Java 8 on Windows.