Italian manufacturer DV Mark has released firmware v4 for its Multiamp series and launched a MIDI pedalboard to remotely control these amps.
Version 4 of the DV Mark Multiamp firmware adds the following new features:
- 2 new amps: Amplitude and Maragold
- New effects: inverse delay, double delay, mod delay, digi chorus, spring reverb, compressore, env filter and warmer
- Control Change map with on/off assignable to each different effect
- Anti-aliasing for the amps
- Reduced switching time between presets
Update 4.0 also affects the Multiamp Remote Control Amp, so you’ll need to download two new files from www.dvmark.it.
DV Mark also adds a MIDI pedalboard to this Multiamp series, with which you’ll be able to remotely control the amps as well as your other gear. The pedalboard offers 8 switches, an expression pedal input, a USB port for maintenance and a 5-pin MIDI output. You can choose between Program Change and Control Change operation modes and access the tuner and tap tempo features from the Multiamp.
The Multiamp MIDI Pedalboard can be powered via the 9V phantom power from the amp or an external power supply. It is available for 299 €. More info at www.dvmark.it.