Cableguys has updated MidiShaper to version 1.5 and Pancake 2 to v2.3, and offers special promo prices until after Christmas.
Cableguys have released MidiShaper 1.5 (presented as the biggest update since its initial 1.0 release) and version 2.3 of its freeware PanCake.
According to Cableguys, changes introduced in these new versions are all about UI and workflow:
- addition of a new drawing tool which allows to quickly add steps in the waveform.
- Waveform points are more clearly visible and buttons are bigger and more responsive.
- MidiShaper got a fresh new look.
- In MidiShaper, resizing the waveform area is now possible.
- A running light which shows the position within the audio nicely was added to Pancake.
MidiShaper is available for €20/$30 (including VAT), more details and and a free trial version are available here.
PanCake is freeware, and the free full version can be found at this address.
Also, until December 27th, the Cableguys Bundle is available for 20% off at €119/$159 including VAT (instead of €149/$199). This bundle includes all Cableguys plugins, namely Curve, FilterShaper, VolumeShaper and MidiShaper.
More details (and fully functional demo versions) are available from Cableguys.com.