The new Magma Switchbox .V2 is designed to make it easier to transition between two digital DJs, without having to unplug the decks and mixer to connect a new soundcard.
The Magma Switchbox .V2 features a three-way selector switch to assign the signal from each deck to either interface to switch between two digital DJ setups, or send it directly to the mixer (THRU).
In addition to switching between two soundcards, the Magma Switchbox features connections for two turntables and two CD players. A Mode switch enables either system to be controlled via CD or vinyl.
The Magma Switchbox 2.0 is also designed for Tag Team DJing and DJ crews. So if there are 2 DJs performing with each of their laptops (DJ A: Traktor Scratch and DJ B: Serato), the turntables (or CD-players) can be routed towards the desired audio source, the manufacturer says.
- Connect to and switch between two digital DJ-systems/ interfaces with a traditional DJ setup
- Switch between two interfaces without RCA re-patching for simple DJ transitions
- 3-way selector switch assigns the signal from the decks to Interface A, Interface B, or Thru to the mixer
- Both digital systems can be controlled with Timecode Vinyl as well as Timecode CDs
- Passive : No power supply required
- Includes RCA cable-snake
Visit www.mixware.net for more information on this product.