Heritage Audio is about to release the new MCM-8, a powered rack for 8 modules in API 500 format with built-in mixer.
- 8 slots for 500 Series modules
- Built-in 10-channel summing mixer
- Mix bus with vintage Neve-style passive summing topology
- Additional stereo input to daisy-chain multiple MCM-8
- Central section with VU-meters and stereo master fader
- Supports independent per slot power supply
- Gold-plated XLR and D-SUB 25 I/O connectors
- 140 mA of total phantom power
- Class A output transformer
The new Heritage Audio MCM-8 will be available soon, some retailers are already accepting pre-orders, for about $1,200.