TegelerAudio presents Konnektor, a digital controlled patchbay with a totally analogue signal path.
It seems the days when one HAD TO choose between the pleasure of using analogue gear and the versatile workflow and practical aspects provided by an in-the-box solution are over: Tegeler's Konnektor allows to integrate up to 8 analogue stereo units for sum processing in any order of your choice while retaining a full analogue signal path, which can then be arranged at will by a mere drag & drop inside your DAW - which basically means no more endless plugging/unplugging just to see how this EQ would sound before that compressor rather than after it. Plus, each stereo hardware effect can now virtually be made Mid/Side compatible.
- Controlable by the webpage of the Konnektor or by plugin (VST, AU, AAX)
- Analogue plugin MS -> LR and LR -> MS
- Full analogue signal path
- Digital controlled
- Total recall
- XLR main input and output to the mixbus
- 2×8 inputs and outputs sub D connector (XLR or TRS via cable, Tascam layout)
- Connection by network to the DAW
- Internal power supply
- Made in Germany
- Height: 88,1mm (2HE), width: 483mm, depth: 250mm
MSRP is 2499€. More information available at www.tegeler-audio-manufaktur.de.