Other Sequencer from HighC

Write a user review or Ask for a user review

Thread HighC 2.75

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 HighC 2.75
Version 2.75 was released today.

It features numerous improvements, among which the ability to import audio samples stands out.
Hear the demos by U-Study III, Nicosia-Tristia, by Dimitris Sykias and  HighC STUDY No 11.

Other improvements:
  • A new waveform type lets you import an audio file and use its samples as a waveform. This lets you insert and transform complex sounds intuitively to create even richer soundscapes. This is accessible only to registered users.
  • New library of sampled sounds. 35 samples, including classical instruments and drums...
  • Shift + Play plays the viewed area only, not the selection. This lets you work on a section of the piece by zooming on it.
  • Hidden sounds are not exported nor played anymore. This lets you export or here parts of your piece separately. Use in conjunction with tags.
  • Scales are now stored in the library instead of the preferences, making it easier to handle custom scale definitions.
  • Export Selection function
  • Polish localization
  • Printing functionality, enabling export to PDF file format
  • Overview shows the cursor in all views during playback.
  • Set the default pitch of imported sound samples (to correct potential pitch detection algorithm errors).
  • Tune the sampled audio files.
  • Audio file import in the FLAC format. FLAC is a lossless audio compression format that saves about 2/3rds of the original file size.
  • Distribution reduced from 16 to 10Mb.
Enjoy!
Hi!

In the future please post these 'news' by emailing this info to press@audiofanzine.com .  If we find your news relevent we will publish them on our news section.  This is not the place to post it.

I'll leave your message, and let this one slide just this one time.

Thanks,
Admin.