Gibson has updated the Nighthawk Studio for the end of 2011 with a new pickup array and switching, new tonewoods, and new finish options.
- Solid Mahogany body with nitrocellulose finish
- 25-1/2" scale Mahogany neck with '60s SlimTaper neck profile
- Baked Maple fingerboard with acrylic dot inlays
- Coil-tapped Burstbucker 1 and Burstbucker 2 in the neck and bridge
- TonePros Kluson tuners with 16:1 tuning ratio
- Goldtop, Pelham Blue, or Silverburst nitrocellulose lacer finish
For more information: Gibson