1/32
Marshall JMD501

Modelling Combo Guitar Amp from Marshall belonging to the JMD1 series

Thread Comments about the review : 16-in-1 Marshall

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 1 follower
1 Comments about the review : 16-in-1 Marshall
Every guitar player knows Marshall and its cult amp series that has been manufactured for over 40 years now. Sometimes praised, sometimes criticized – everyone has certainly heard about the Marshall Plexi, JMP and JCM800, some of which even became reference products. After the launch of a new all-tube series (JVM), a solid-state series (MGFX) and a tube/solid-state hybrid series (Valvestate), Marshall only lacked a tube/digital hybrid product range. Thanks to its cooperation with Softube (well-known for its software amp simulations), Marshall has now launched the new JMD:1 series entering the semi-digital area. Today, we'll take a deeper look inside the JMD501...

Read the article

This thread has been created following the publication of an article. Please post your comments about the article in here.
ive got the jmd 1 100 watt head and cabinet...got say great amp...i kinda dont know what the reviewer is talking about...the detuned setting on this amp is probably the best...add a bit of chorus to it and you got a killer setting...i like 1...6...9...12...and 16 the most