IK Multimedia releases the version 1.3 update of its acclaimed ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System.
This new version adds native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems and can accompany the T-RackS 3.5 mixing and mastering suite.
The ARC System also has a new pricing structure, with price reductions starting at 50% off of the previous systems' prices.
ARC features the Audyssey MultEQ technology, which measures acoustical information throughout the listening area in your studio. It then combines this information to provide a representation of the room's acoustical problems. The equalization solution then corrects for both time and frequency response problems. The result is a representation of your mix.
- Room correction system in a plug-in for DAW-based studios
- Includes a calibrated measurement microphone, measurement software and multi-platform correction plug-in
- Designed to improve clarity, stereo imaging and frequency response
- Audyssey MultEQ technology corrects frequency for the engineer's 'sweet spot' and multiple points in the room
- Step-by-step setup measurement wizard
- Mobile correction solution for the travelling engineer
- Natively compatible with 64-bit applications and operating systems
Pricing and Availability:
The native version of the ARC System costs €229.99* with a crossgrade option at $€189.99*. The TDM version of the ARC System costs €269.99* with a crossgrade option at €229.99*. An upgrade from the native version to the TDM version is available for €74.99*. The ARC System version 1.3 is now available from the IK Multimedia online store and selected music retailers.
*All prices ex. tax
For more info: www.ikmultimedia.com/arc