Help for basic music theory (chords, interval, keys, extra tips...)?
- Major and minor chords (ok)
- Interval (I know the names, but do you know any hints for recognizing them easier? I really have problems with this one..)
- And a short 'dictation' (very hard..)
- Play the rhythm on the score (easy, I play percussion)
- Short 'dictation' (easy)
Singing/Reading/Knowledge of key's
- Sing notes by name (only G and F-key) (easy)
- Sing a song from score a Capella (hard! I can do it but very slowly)
- Sing certain intervals (incredibly hard!!!!! any tips?)
Knowledge of staff notation
- Everything (no history or something) (anything you can give is helpful)
That's it. If anyone else has problems with music theory you can always post it here. I'm ready to anwer your questions, I'll check this regularly.
Thanks in advance!
Hope that's useful.
p.s. what do you mean about: Quote: :
Knowledge of staff notation - Everything (no history or something) (anything you can give is helpful??