Create an account

or

Thread [Getting started] It All Starts with Twelve Notes

• 7 replies
  • 4 participants
  • 4 followers
1 [Getting started] It All Starts with Twelve Notes
It All Starts with Twelve Notes
I know for certain that there are many talented musicians among you, even though the theoretical side of music has always put you off. Some others might have a classical education, but dropped music theory as soon as you knew enough to decipher sheet music.

Read the article

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of an article. Feel free to post your comments here!
Usefull article! Sadly could not open the video. IPad does nor support the format.
Hi Netten,

There's actually only a picture followed by audio clips. Which of these didn't load properly for you, so I can take a look and see if we can improve it?
When I klick on the arrow, this is what happens:
The video could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported: https://fr.audiofanzine.com/medias/a.playlistplayer,media.475233-475234.xml

Regards,
Job
That's strange. I've tried it out several times and the links work fine. What system and browser are you using? Thanks.
I tried it on my iPad, version 8.4,
Browser Safari
Quote from Netten:
I tried it on my iPad, version 8.4,
Browser Safari

Thanks for that information Netten. Well have to make some changes/upgrades to our audio player to make the audio player more iOS-friendly. Thanks for your help in finding this bug!

We'll try and upgrade the audio player ASAP. In the meantime, the clip should work fine when accessed via computer.
Ok! Thanks.

Greets,
Job