Dwarfcraft Devices has unveiled the final details on their PitchGrinder pedal.
The PitchGrinder is an 8 step sequenced pitch shifter. This effect also provides 8 bit processing.
- Sequencer Control – The onboard sequencer will move through 1 to 8 of the pitch shifting steps on the face of the unit, allowing you to create arpeggios or melodies.
- Tap Tempo – Control your sequencer speed, or freeze it to stay in your current stage.
- Glide – Your pitch can glide between stages, or snap from one to the other.
- Octave Spread – Shift your input signal from -1 octave to +2.
- Signal digitally crushed to 8 bits.
The PitchGrinder will retail for $350.
For more information: Dwarfcraft