T-Rex brought the appetizers at NAMM with the SoulMate and Vulture, here is the rest of the meal at Musikmesse with 8 new stompboxes.
Here is what T-Rex is showing until tomorrow in Frankfurt:
- TuneMaster: a tuner with large screen and a Beed control as well as a choice of true or buffered bypass
- Diva Drive: an overdrive with boost/drive, and a 3-way switch that affects the low-end and low-mids
- Karma Boost: a boost that will go up to crunching your signal
- NeoComp: a compressor with classic attack, release, ratio and gain controls
- Quint Machine: an octaver with a 5th harmony option, it can be used with guitar, bass, vocals, etc.
- Shafter: a wah wah pedal with three tones and a Hot Spot switch that adds the effect gradually
- ReplayBox: a true stereo delay of up to 3 seconds, with dual input and output
- Creamer: a reverb with three Spring, Room and Hall algorithms