Images
1/55
TC-Helicon Harmony-M

Thread [News] TC-Helicon's VoiceTone Harmony-M out now

• 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 1 follower
1 [News] TC-Helicon's VoiceTone Harmony-M out now
TC-Helicon is now shipping VoiceTone Harmony-M, the new vocal harmony and effects pedals designed specifically for the performing MIDI-keyboard player. VoiceTone Harmony-M enables singing keyboard players to add backup harmony singers to their performances using the NaturalPlay™ algorithm, which deciphers real-time key and chord information from simple and complex player styles. The NaturalPlay™ algorithm and the intelligent vocal harmony voices it controls were "trained" by singing keyboard players and amateurs, so it handles everything from bass inversions, changing playing styles and even the most common fingering mistakes players occasionally make. In addition to harmony generation, Harmony-M can also automatically apply adaptive EQ, compression and de-essing algorithms. The keyboard player can focus on playing while VoiceTone Harmony-M produces a vocal sound using dedicated doubling and reverb/delay combinations. VoiceTone Harmony-G carries a suggested retail price of $395.

Read News Item

This thread has been automatically created following the publication of a news item for this product. Don't hesitate to post your comments here !

RickD
------------
Looking for used PMC speakers, SPL Channel One Premium and SPL Transpressor.