Create an account

or

Thread [Getting started] How to Get Ready for Your First Gig - Part 1

• 2 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 3 followers
1 [Getting started] How to Get Ready for Your First Gig - Part 1
How to Get Ready for Your First Gig - Part 1
The time has come, your band is ready for the big jump: Your first live gig as guitar player is imminent. However, your stress is rising at a rate that would shock any cardiologist. Stay cool — here are some tips that will help you get ready for that memorable event.

Read the article

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of an article. Feel free to post your comments here!
All great tips. Since it's Part 1, I know there are more parts on the way. But as I read it, I couldn't help but think about how much time I put into learning how to tweak the settings on my amp and stomp boxes so that I was confident that I had the tone I wanted when the stage lights came on.
SteveGeetar
Quote from stevegeetar:
All great tips. Since it's Part 1, I know there are more parts on the way. But as I read it, I couldn't help but think about how much time I put into learning how to tweak the settings on my amp and stomp boxes so that I was confident that I had the tone I wanted when the stage lights came on.
SteveGeetar

you and me both, brother. i have a notebook with mid/high/low/gain/master/fx settings drawn out with my own unique descriptions. sounds crazy, but was a major help