Peavey present the new 6505 subwoofer, the latest addition to their 6505 Series.
According to Peavey, the 6505 subwoofer was designed specifically to support extended-range guitars and the growing popularity of drop tunings. Its size and design matches to the rest of the 6505 product line, and it is meant to be easy to transport to gigs and recording sessions.
The 6505 sub-woofer features:
- 300 watts of total power
- DDT compression
- crossover frequency of 120 Hz
- bass contour circuit
- 4th order Linkwitz-Riley crossover
- 18" heavy-duty woofer
- woofer servo for reduced woofer distortion
- female XLR mic/line-level balanced input
- male XLR thru switchable either high-pass or thru
- one 1/4" phone jack for speaker-in capability.
For more information, visit www.peavey.com or visit them at the NAMM, booth 201AB, Level 2.