Shure offers users of its wireless systems a remote control app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
The ShurePlus Channels for iOS allows for remote control, via a WiFi connection, of the critical parameters of the Axient (with ShowLink remote control support), ULX-D, QLX-D and PSM 1000 series.
Most of the features are immediately available but the wireless channel setting control is available via in app-purchase. This function allows for adjusting the assigned frequencies, audio gain, cut the audio output and more.
- Automatic discovery and easy connection to networked Shure systems from an iOS mobile device over Wi-Fi
- Real-time, precision monitoring of critical device parameters
- RF level metering
- Audio level metering
- Transmitter battery level
- Frequency assignments with band, group, and channel info
- RF interference indicator
- Encryption status (QLX-D, ULX-D)
- Frequency diversity status (ULX-D and Axient)
- ShowLink signal strength (Axient)
The ShurePlus Channels app is available for free download from the AppStore. You’ll also find on the page the detailed features for each wireless system.