Best Service announces the availability of the v2 update for its Titan virtual synthesizer library that had been announces at NAMM last January.
With Titan 2, you benefit from a collection of 266 synthesizers that cover more than 40 years of synth history. The library is designed to work with the Best Service Engine player and ships with 12,800 presets featuring bass, leads, pads, as well as original instrument sounds created from waveform reproduction and advanced edit features. Titan 2 is a fully-featured collection for your electronic, cinematic, orchestral, sound design productions and more.
The Titan 2 GUI was also overhauled with instant access to almost all control parameters. V1 users will find the independent dual synth per preset, each with its filter, modulation and 50+ effects, its arpeggiator and polyphonic step sequencer, its Auto-Playback section with built-in arranger and all the parameters are MIDI-controllable.
Here’s what’s new in Titan 2:
- 12,800 sound presets, including 5,500 from Titan 1
- 1,800 drums and sound effects
- 1,500 rhythmic sequences
- Controllable random feature
- Attacker tool to change the sound attack phase
- Additional multimode filter
- New convolution reverb with 1,000 IRs and effect section
- New GUI
- Optimized loading times and CPU ressources use
Titan 2 is available for 199 € at www.bestservice.de, v1 owners can purchase an upgrade for 99 €.