ADJ (American DJ) Mega QA PAR38
Images Mega QA PAR38
Videos ADJ (American DJ) Mega QA PAR38
little practice, beautiful colors
The colors are very successful. 15 macros are proposed and the colors are bright and vibrant. Special mention to amber.
They are light and small ... and with dmx and IEC socket, not always easy to handle two lyres for floor standing. Must link the four projos before putting the electric current if the slaves do not recognize their master.
The price is too high and the production seems good.
Question brightness, it's not very powerful but in my case to one against, that's fine. To compare the four QApar 38 are more powerful than a bar eurolite KLS 400.
Most: the colors amber
ease of transport and installation
Cons: the little space under the projo to handle the lyre and the floor-
sound control setting that lacks finesse
ADJ (American DJ) Mega QA PAR38 tech. sheet
- Manufacturer:ADJ (American DJ)
- Model:Mega QA PAR38
- Category:PARs (Parabolic Aluminized Reflectors)
- Added in our database on: 10/09/2012
The ADJ Mega QA Par38 is a small and compact, low profile par designed for wall washing, uplighting or stage lighting and will bring color and excitement to any party. This wash fixture is intelligently designed so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss (even fits into DT-23 or DT-24 Truss) without the hanging bracket because the power & DMX Ins and Outs sit on the side of the fixture, not on the rear.
The Mega QA Par38 is powered by 3x 5-Watt, Quad 4-IN-1 LEDs (RGBA - Red, Green, Blue & Amber) for smooth color mixing, has a 25-degree beam angle, and offers 6 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options. Users control this fixture via it’s own sound active internal programs, a DMX Controller or use the ADJ LED RC 2 wireless remote (sold separately).
- Ultra bright flat Par 38 wash fixture with 3x 5W Quad 4-IN-1 LEDs
- Smooth RGBA (Red, Green, Blue & Amber) color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Intelligently designed power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- 8 DMX Channels: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 channel
- 6 Operational modes: Auto mode and sound active feature with built-in programs
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- Beam Angle: 25 degrees
- 4-Button DMX LED Display
- 16 built-in Color Macros
- DMX-512 protocol
- LED Pulse and strobe effect
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Includes dual mounting brackets (Scissor Yoke) to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 20W Max
- IEC AC input and output on rear to daisy chain power (Up to 30 Mega QA Par38’s)
- Compatible with ADJ LED RC 2 wireless infrared remote control up to 30 ft./ 10M (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 202 x 195 x 92mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg.
News Mega QA PAR38
Other ADJ (American DJ) pARs (Parabolic Aluminized Reflectors)
Other categories in Conventional Fixtures
Other names: megaqa par38, megaqapar38, mega qa par 38