Line 6 EX-1 Expression Pedal
Images EX-1 Expression Pedal
The EX-1 ( http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1751/ex1frontki3.jpg ) has an outlet for connecting the pedals with a mono plug (included with the pedals, the right / right). It is plastic but seems nanmoins solid. The race is rather large (longer than one or Whammy Cry Baby). Resistors can rgler of the pedals.
It allows me to act on any paramtre (Freq, Mix, Q, etc ...) in my FM4, so it is really practical and wide Whereas the possibility of Stompbox.
The new price is rather excessive, it is usually the brand of accessories sell expensive (FB4. ..)
. Price nine non justifibr />
. imporant race that allows a significant increase of the effect
. good flexibility and sufficient prcise
. adds the possibility of beacoup pedals connected to it
Here are the instructions for calibrating the pedals (Should you really calibrate Both at the Same Time):
1. Both pedals to Move Their center positions Roughly Halfway Between the MAX and MIN position.
2. Press BANK DOWN + MODULATION + DELAY and hold for Three Seconds. Will this reset the calibration value for the pedals to Their default values (there is no indication on the screen of this mode is hidden).
3. Press STOMP + DELAY + REVERB and hold for Three Seconds. Will this pedal now display the information for the LEFT PEDAL INTERNAL.
4. Move the pedal to STIs and press down MIN position (pedal all the way heel down).
Move the pedal to ITS MAX position (pedal all the way toe down) and press down hard Enough to actuate the pedal's toe switch.
5. Check the range on the MAX (Displayed number on right hand side of display) and MIN (second from right number Displayed hand side of display). MIN 000 Should Be, Should Be MAX 127
6. Move the pedal to icts MIN position. With the pedal just sitting there, the check number in the second column Displayed (111). Should it read 000. Press the pedal down at the heel position. Should this number still read 000.
7. Press BANK DOWN + STOMP + DELAY and hold for Three Seconds. This Will now display the information for the pedal RIGHT EXTERNAL PEDAL.
activate the pedal figures move ....
Turn off and back on the POD XT, disconnect and reconnect the pedal [/ u]. It is this last action that was missing, presumably my POD XT or my FBV-SB does not reconnnait pedal if not connected after the start of POD?
So there is no point to click the EX-1 pedal, it might hurt, there is no click at the end of the race.
In the menu of the POD XT I have not found the ASSIGN menu as described in the documentation of the POD.
Otherwise it's a plastic foot to see the other view ...
As for the pedal, I like the size it’s not as big as the boss one as far as I know and it’s quite smooth when using it. Can’t really complain about that. But you can kind of tell it’s cheaply made, the input jack ring is plastic, and I know that’s going to break or crack some day, it’s bound to. There’s also an output label on the side but it’s plugged with a plastic piece. As if this used to be another type of pedal (volume pedal maybe?) and they just simply plugged up the input part and started selling this as an expression pedal. So it’s definitely somewhat of a cheap-ish pedal.
Overally it’s a cheap expression pedal. There are better ones out there and I’d recommend those if you have the extra cash to spend. These are nothing but decent.
Line 6 EX-1 Expression Pedal tech. sheet
- Manufacturer:Line 6
- Model:EX-1 Expression Pedal
- Added in our database on: 06/08/2004
We have no technical specifications for this product
but your help will be much welcomed
Buy new Line 6 EX-1 Expression Pedal
Other Line 6 pedals/Controllers
Other categories in Guitar Amp Parts & Accessories
Other names: ex 1 expression pedal, ex 1 expressionpedal, ex1expressionpedal, ex1 expressionpedal, ex1 expression pedal, ex 1expression pedal, expression pedal, expressionpedal