SONiVOX has announced its new PitchMIDI real-time audio-to-MIDI synthesizer and converter software.
SONiVOX’s PitchMIDI software works in real time, immediately converting the audio signal into MIDI events so the user can hear the results while singing or playing. Using the built-in synthesizer, artists can use their voice or instrument to play any one of over 100 synth sounds directly, or bypass the internal synth and send MIDI out to any other virtual instrument. According to SONiVOX, what makes PitchMIDI's originality is the fact it removes the “record-then-process” obstacle by working in real-time.
- Play virtual instruments using your vocals, instrument, or any monophonic audio in real time
- Built-in synthesizer with over 100 sounds
- Sends MIDI out of the plugin so you can play any VSTi of your choice
- Instantly add new layers of harmony or sonic textures
- Real-time graphic display of audio and MIDI conversion
- No MIDI interface needed to communicate between applications
- System Requirements: Mac or Windows with Intel processor and 4GB RAM (8GB recommended), Mac OS 10.9 or later/Win OS 8/64 bit or later VST, AU, AAX 64 bit compatible