Hornet Plugins has just released VU Meter MK3, the third version of their VUMeter plug-in.
The HoRNet VU Meter MK3 is a digital VU meter with auto gain staging and grouping functions, plus a new GUI that supposedly comes straight from the 24th century (or, is it the 24th century as we saw it in 1980s sci-fi movies? well, could be...), and which anyway is said to hide an intelligent tool aimed at improving your gain staging and mixing.
- VU Meter spec. conformity (300ms attack and release time)
- VU Peak hold
- RED Blink clipping indicator
- reference level settable from -60 to 0 dBFS
- input gain from -30dB to +15dB
- bar color freely selectable
- Stereo automatic gain adjustment with 6 different settings
- Peak protection (no peak can exceed the set limit)
- Auto Gain and meter setting can be set to whole group at once
- Eight different assignable groups
- Stereo display
- Mac OS X (10.5 onward, Intel only) and Windows support
- 64bit compatibility on both Mac and Windows
- Audio Units, VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX formats
HoRNet's VU Meter MK3 is available now for €4.99. More details at www.hornetplugins.com.