LD Systems debuts its new Dave 8 Roadie 2.1 portable amplified sound system.
The LD Systems Dave 8 Roadie 2.1 PA system features a subwoofer with one 8" Ferrite magnet speaker and 1.5" voice coil which provides 150W (300W peak) of power and two 100W (200W peak) satellites, each with two 4" Ferrite magnet speakers and one 1" dome tweeter. This compact system is designed for small venues and bands, conferences, keyboard monitoring, DJs, etc.
The subwoofer hosts a 350W (700W peak) Class A/B amplifier which also powers the satellites, and various connectors are included:
- XLR line input for connecting to a mixer
- XLR microphone input
- 1/4" jack switchable MP3 player/instrument input
- 3 XLR outputs: 2 for sending the stereo input signal to another PA system and one for adding a subwoofer
The Dave 8 Roadie PA also features a limiter, a polarity inverter and a volume knob.
- Frequency response: 45Hz - 19kHz
- Max sound pressure level: 117dB SPL continuous / 123dB SPL peak
- Projection angle: 60° x 60°
The Dave 8 Roadie PA is available for a suggested price of 469€. More details are available at www.adamhall.com.