M-Audio has announced the introduction of their Power Station portable AC/battery-powered sound system.
M-Audio's Power Station is announced as a compact, easily-transportable unit capable of delivering a high-output yet clear sound in a context when there is no ready access to AC power.
The Power Station features a rechargeable battery that provides hours of cord-free power for its internal digital Class D amplifier which drives a high-output 8-inch 2-way speaker system in a compact, lightweight enclosure. The Power Station can also be plugged into an AC outlet, making it operational and fit in all sorts of contexts for either indoor or outdoor use, whether AC power is available or not.
The Power Station also has two AC power outlets and two USB ports for powering/recharging external devices such as instruments, microphones and peripheral devices, and it doesn't need to be plugged into an AC outlet in order for its auxiliary AC extension outlets to be functional and active.
- High output amplifier: 50 watts peak, 25 watts continuous
- 8” woofer and 1” compression tweeter
- Wirelessly streams music from any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Rechargeable battery for hours of uninterrupted play
- Professional, instrument and XLR/TRS combo inputs for connecting instruments, microphone or other equipment
- Can charge and power guitar pedals, iOS devices and other external gear with two AC outlets and two USB connectors
- Telescoping handle and wheels for transport
- Stereo 1/4″ (2 x TRS) line in, stereo 1/8” aux input
The M-Audio Power Station will be available in the 2nd Quarter of 2016 for a U.S. retail price of $299.99.
More information coming soon at m-audio.com.