or
Create an account

or

Thread Comments about the feature article: Questions to ask yourself before moving on

• 5 replies
  • 4 participants
  • 4 followers
1 Comments about the feature article: Questions to ask yourself before moving on
Questions to ask yourself before moving on
Darn, is this series dedicated to mixdown long! But remember that Rome wasn't built in a day! Learning a new craft, regardless of what it is, demands a lot of time. That's the way it is, I can't help it. And if you don't like it feel free to put a claim with the highest authority you can, don't take it out on me.

Read the article

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of an article. Feel free to post your comments here!
Nantho,
In case you haven't hear it before (or even if you have), I wanted to thank you for the monumental effort to inform home recording enthusiasts about the huge realm of things there is to know to understand the process and make progress. I assume you're not getting paid for this, and even if you are, the amount of time you donated in awesomely generous. The level of detail is perfect, in my opinion, and you shouldn't have to rationalize how many posts it takes to cover that much ground. I've enjoyed the long trip with you and look forward to the remaining X%, whatever that might be.
Hi Rexinator, thank you very much for those kind words :bravo:

Yes, this is a long trip and I'm enjoying every bit of this adventure :D:

See you around my friend !
Hi Nantho, sorry for my bad english.
I am also a fan of this series! So much work, so much passion, absolutely great, thank you so much !!

I make music for almost 40 years and was Cubase + Logic pioneer (both programs are born in Hamburg, Germany - my town), today Samplitude Pro X.

I've read a lot but with your series, I really learned a lot. Other workflows, new thematic views.
Thank you very much!!
Thank you very much DeBass ! I hope you'll enjoy this new series from A to Z ;)
I hope you'll enjoy this new series from A to Z . Thanks