Rode is at NAMM 2015 to introduce several new products, including the NTR ribbon studio microphone.
Rode debuts on the NTR mic a new mic that completely isolates the ribbon from the rest of the frame and body. The ribbon itself has a new conception and uses 1.8µ thick aluminum laser cut with a proprietary technology. This ribbon is protected by the same metal grille that equips the SMR windshield.
- Side address ribbon microphone
- Bidirectional polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 200 Ohms
- Max SPL: 130 dB SPL (@ 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: -30.5 dB re 1V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 15 dB A-weighted
- Built-in shockmount
- Dimensions: 216 x 65 x 65mm
- Weight: 1047g
The new Rode NTR will be available in February. More info at www.rodemic.com.