or
Create an account

or

Thread Selling Beats

• 13 replies
  • 13 participants
  • 16 followers
1 Selling Beats
I have a question for producers: Has anyone tried selling there beats through makehitmusic.com or a music library?
Are these websites and databases good for selling beats and getting royalties?

Is it better to sell your beats on your own exclusively and non-exclusively?
Im wondering what is the best way to sell your beats?

I understand the best way is to send your beats for $45 to Library of Congress for copyright ownership, and then sell your beats to whomever. When I sell my beats is it good to have a contract license agreement or a copyright document signed by the licensor and the buyer?
Do I make this contract on my own or is there a template I can get from somewhere?

Thanks.
Show first post

i want to know if anyone has ever tried selling beats via hardcorejamz.com,i wanna know if its good working with them,and once i have sell the beat to a customer,will i have to sell it once to one customer or to multiple customers?

Stfu you spam artist :furieux:
You can sign up to sites like this and be a little fish in a huge pond, or you can find a small community to become established in. Then baby step your way up to larger ponds. You'll have leverage at that point.
Quote:
You can sign up to sites like this and be a little fish in a huge pond, or you can find a small community to become established in. Then baby step your way up to larger ponds.

Good point! I have found that to be the case in many parts of the music biz.