Black Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi signs a new Epiphone SG Custom guitar, which is officially introduced this weekend at Summer NAMM.
The new Epiphone Tony Iommi Signature SG Custom is a limited edition designed by the artist himself. The guitar is equipped with a pair of Gibson USA Tony Iommi Signature humbucking pickups and features an Ebony Gloss finish.
- Mahogany body
- Set-in mahogany neck with 60s SlimTaper D shape and long tenon
- Ebony fingerboard with 12” radius, single ply white binding, 24 medium jumbo frets and pearl Cross inlays
- Nut width: 1.68”
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Pearl Epiphone logo and Pineapple inlay on the front of the headstock, Silver Tony Iommi Signature on the back
- Premium tuners with metal Tulip buttons, 14:1 ratio
- 2 Gibson USA Tony Iommi Signature humbuckers
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way pickup selector
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge, Stopbar tailpiece
- Nickel hardware
- 3-ply black/white/black pickguard
- Gloss Ebony finish
- Ships with a certificate of authenticity and a picture in a bender
Details of this new Tony Iommi Signature SG Custom are online at www.epiphone.com.