As expected, FabFilter released this morning the second version of its Pro-Q equalizer plug-in.
Following is the complete list of new features that were announced earlier this week (see this news):
- New GUI with full screen mode
- New Natural Phase mode
- Real time Peak adjustment in the spectrum analyzer
- New types of filters, with slope support up to 96dB/octave
- EQ Match feature to automatically match the spectrum of another track via the sidechain input
- Phase switch
- Gain/Q interaction
- Auto Gain and Gain Scale
- Optional Piano Roll to quantize the EQ frequencies to musical notes
- Output level meter with peak indicator
- Optimized CPU ressources
The Pro-Q 2 is a VST2/3, AU, AAX Native and AudioSuite 32 and 64-bit as well as RTAS 32-bit plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows. It has a price of 149€ and you can download a trial version at www.fabfilter.com.