FabFilter has updated Pro-Q to v1.01.
This update features the following important bug fixes and improvements:
- Added mouse wheel handling for Q changes in the interactive EQ display.
- Fixed a bug that caused some loss of precision in calculations. This update drastically reduces the total harmonic distortion (THD).
- Fixed a bug in the mono AU and VST3 versions, that caused the plug-in to be unable to report latency changes to the host.
- Fixed a bug that could cause unwanted 'plops' when disabling and enabling EQ bands at lower frequencies.
- Fixed possible crash in linear-phase processing mode.