Vox's small solid-state amp will be featured in a limited edition to be released in collaboration with Japanese denim brand Iron Heart.
Throughout the history of the brand, Vox has produced a number of custom amplifiers for guitarists, each with their own unique appearance and specification. Vox is continuing that tradition with the Pathfinder 10 Denim which combines the brand's popular practice amp with a truly unique aesthetic. Part of the “Vox Individual Line”, the Pathfinder 10 Denim is has been wrapped in premium Iron Heart denim cloth, with its corners fastened by genuine rivets. In the spirit of true collaboration, the iconic Iron Heart tag is affixed to the front of the amplifier. According to Vox, the premium denim covering on this amp will age naturally over time with use, giving it a unique, evolving aspect.
- Output Power: 10 Watts RMS into 8 ohms
- Speaker: VOX Bulldog 6.5" x 1 (8 ohms)
- Input / Output Jack: INPUT jack, HEADPHONE/LINE OUT jack
- Controls: GAIN, TREBLE, BASS, VOLUME, CLEAN/OVER DRIVE Switch
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 380 mm x 260 mm x 170 mm / 14.96" x 10.24" x 6.69"
- Weight: 4.8kg / 10.58 lbs
More details at www.voxamps.com.