Squier By Fender adds to its Stratocaster guitar line the Standard FMT model, which retails for about $300 and is available in three finishes.
- Agathis body
- Flamed maple top
- Bolt-on maple neck with C-Shape and engraved 4-bolt neckplate
- Rosewood fingerboard with 9.5" radius, 22 medium jumbo frets and white Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Large 60's style headstock
- 3 Standard Single Coil Strat pickups
- Master volume, 2 tone controls and 5-way pickup selector
- 2-point synchronized tremolo bridge
- Chrome hardware
- 3-ply Parchment pickguard
- Amber Sunburst, Crimson Red Transparent and Ebony Transparent finishes
More info at www.fender.com.