Create an account

or

Thread Comments about the review: The Great Studio Headphone Comparison Test

• 2 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Comments about the review: The Great Studio Headphone Comparison Test
The Great Studio Headphone Comparison Test
3 men, 5 studio headphones, 6 ears and one single question posed to each of them: which headphone would you buy in the price range of $350 to $500 ?

Read the article

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of an article. Feel free to post your comments here!
I actually have been using Beats By Dre Headphones and they are amazing. Im always been pretty cheap with buying headphones but after spending $350 on these, i was amazed at the results they delivered. The noise cancellation is flawless and i was amazed on how Beats actually pack that much bass in the headphones. If anyone can tell me about better headphones to buy for around that price I'm all ears.
Quote from Estylez:
I actually have been using Beats By Dre Headphones and they are amazing. Im always been pretty cheap with buying headphones but after spending $350 on these, i was amazed at the results they delivered. The noise cancellation is flawless and i was amazed on how Beats actually pack that much bass in the headphones. If anyone can tell me about better headphones to buy for around that price I'm all ears.

I'll agree on the noise cancellation, and beats are renowned for intense low end, but they are simply a complete and utter waste of money when it comes to mixing and mastering (should you need a portable solution). Even for just casual listening, you can find better noise canceling headphones without paying the $200+ premium that comes with being backed by apple and having dr. dre's name on it...

Monster-Beats-by-Dre-vs-Beyerdynamic-DT-880.png