Shure introduced last week at AES its new SRH1540 closed-back high-end studio headphones.
- Closed-back circumaural headphones
- 40mm neodymium transducers
- Frequency range: 5Hz - 25kHz
- Sensitivity: 99dB/mW
- Impedance: 46 Ohms
- Aluminum and carbon fiber alloy construction
- Alcantara ear pads
- Dual-frame padded headband
- Detachable 1.8m cable with 1/8" mini-jack connector
- Gold plated mini-jack to jack adapter
- Weight: 286g
The SRH1540 ships with an extra cable, replacement pads and a case. US MSRP is $624. The headphones will be available this fall. More info at www.shure.com.