Shure announced the expansion of its headphone line with the SRH1440 and SRH1840 Open Back Headphones.
The SRH1840 model features:
• Individually matched 40mm neodymium drivers
• Aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles
• Steel driver frame with a vented center pole piece
• Dual-frame, padded headband
The SRH1440 model features:
• 40mm neodymium drivers
• Announced optimized impedance for connection to a range of portable audio devices
• Padded headband with a steel frame
Both models feature a dual-side detachable cable with Kevlar reinforced jacket and gold-plated MMCX connectors. Other accessories include a storage case, replacement set of velour earpads, and an extra cable.
The SRH1440 and SRH1840 headphones carry a two-year limited warranty and will be available for purchase from select retailers beginning January 2012. For a complete list of where Shure products are sold, please visit www.shure.com.