Create an account

or

Thread [Getting started] Buyer's guide to monitor speakers

• 2 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 2 followers
1 [Getting started] Buyer's guide to monitor speakers
Buyer's guide to monitor speakers
So far we have focused on the room that will accommodate your home studio, its soundproofing and acoustics. The time has come to start thinking about everything that will go inside. Let's begin with the one thing you can't do without: a monitoring system.

Read the article

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of an article. Feel free to post your comments here!
Very good,well written article. If I had no or very little experience in choosing a pair of studio monitors this article would have provided me with a plethora of information to consider. Just about every aspect of studio monitor design and marketing was brought forward in this writing and allows the reader to make some well informed decisions when shopping for speakers. The writer made it a point to let the reader know how room design and treatment plays such a huge part in acoustic performance of any monitors ability to be faithful to the media, that it cannot be overstated how critical this information is. Plenty of choices out there, I will recommend this article to anyone asking me for information on purchasing a pair of monitors.

Thank you,

James Long
Lancaster, PA
Thanks. Very good!!! :bravo::bravo::bravo: