Waves releases DTS Neural Surround Collection, a bundle including three plugins under licence from DTS.
Developed under license from DTS, Waves' DTS Neural Surround Collection is composed of three plugins designed for upmixing stereo sources, downmixing 5.1 and 7.1 surround audio, and converting mono content to stereo.
The DTS Neural™ Surround Collection is designed for live sports and music broadcasts, internet streaming, and post-production for television and film. The three included plugins—DTS Neural™ Surround UpMix, DTS Neural™ Surround DownMix and DTS Neural™ Mono2Stereo—claim to provide real-time processing for upmixing stereo sources to surround, downmixing surround sources to stereo, and converting mono content to stereo with full spectral accuracy, providing what is described as "a discrete-sounding, end-to-end surround delivery system for any live broadcast or post-production situation".
- Developed under license from DTS
- Real-time conversion of stereo audio to surround, surround to stereo, and mono to stereo
- Includes DTS Neural Surround UpMix, DTS Neural Surround DownMix, and DTS Neural Mono2Stereo
- Plug and play - Easy to integrate and use immediately
- Streamlined interfaces
- Compatible with all popular DAWs/hosts
MSRP is $499 and more details are available at Waves' website.
Individual plugins are not available separately, but are included in Waves' Broadcast and Surround Suite bundle.