Park Amplifications introduces at Summer NAMM 2015 a new tube guitar amp head with a vintage British sound, the Little Head 18.
To create this new Little Head 18, Park used the same preamp as on the Park 45, the same tone stack as found on the Fender Tweed 4x10 Bassman and un versatile power amp that allows for using different tubes as well as a choice of tube or solid-state rectifier. The Little Head 18 offers bright clean tones, bluesy overdrives and even distorted rock tones.
- Power stage that allows for using 6V6, 6L6 or EL34 tubes
- Rectifier with a choice of 5Y3, GZ34 or solid-state configurations
- Output transformer
- 15 to 23 W output depending on the power and rectifier configuration
- 2-channel preamp with 4 inputs, volume control, 3-band EQ and Brightness
- Post phase inverser master volume (PPIMV)
- Speaker output with level control and impedance selector on the back
- Hand wired
- Aluminum chassis
The new Park Little Head 18 has a price of $2,500. More info at www.parkamplifiers.com.