Aglaë Software presents Tune It!, a Windows and Macintosh-compatible piece of software aimed at helping musicians to tune their instrument.
Tune It! is based on a original pitch detection algorithm. It can tune a wide range of instruments such as guitar, bass, piano, flute, violin, saxophone... It can also be used to monitor the pitch during live performance.
Tune It! is available for both Windows and Macintosh platforms. It can be ran as a standalone application or as a plugin within a VST or AU host.
- Automatic note recognition from A1 up to A6.
- Programmable A440 reference from 400 to 480Hz (step of 1Hz or 0,1Hz).
- Programmable Precision (highest precision = the finest tuning; lowest precision = lowest latency, suited for tuning control during live performance).
- Very fine and precise tuning based on an original pitch detection algorithm.
- Can be used to tune any instrument : guitar, bass, piano, synths, flute, sax, trumpet, stick, violin...
- Available as a VST plugin for Windows or Mac OSX and as an AU plugin for Mac OSX; also available as a standalone version on Macosx.