Two Notes has released 10 new speaker cabinets in exclusive Two Notes format, all created in France by Black Bear Studio.
These 10 new modeled guitar and bass cabsare compatible with all Two Notes products, both hardware and software. On a side note, on some mic configurations (AKG C414 and M201TG, a total 8 mics), the LA 610 mk2 preamp's gain was pushed to overdrive through an Audient ASP880's preamps, so as to get a peculiar sound full of harmonics.
The new models are the following:
- DarkPrinz : inspired by a Fender Princeton Blackface 1964 No Logo w/ Oxford 1X10 10J4 speaker
- DarkPrinz2 : inspired by a Fender Princeton Blackface 1964 No Logo w/ Jensen 1X10 C10Q speaker
- DarkPrinz3 : inspired by a Fender Princeton Blackface 1964 No Logo w/ Jensen 1X12 P12Q speaker
- RockSoul : inspired by a Soldano Reverb-O-Sonic w/ Eminence X12000 speaker
- RockSoul2 : inspired by a Soldano Reverb-O-Sonic w/ Celestion Old UK V30 speaker
- Burn It : inspired by a Brunetti 2X12 XL w/ Eminence The Governor speaker
- StrongAss : inspired by a VHT / Fryette FatBottom 2X12 w/ Eminence P50E speaker
- Tanger Fat : inspired by a, Orange PPC412HP-8 w/ Celestion G12M Heritage Greenbacks speaker
- Tanger Fat2 : inspired by an Orange PPC412HP-8 w/ Celestion G12H30 Heritage Greenbacks speaker
- Fat Mama : inspired by an Ampeg SVT-410HE 4x10 Classic
Each of the 10 models is available for €8 at store.two-notes.com.