As expected, Antelope is present at Musikmesse 2014 where they are introducing their new Zen Studio compact audio interface.
The Antelope Zen Audio portable USB audio interface offers 38 inputs and 32 outputs available simultaneously (analog and digital combined), along with 24 channels via custom USB. The routing of the channels is ultra flexible and a DSP processor is included, with multiple monitoring mixers and effect.
- 12 mic preamps in Class A with phantom power
- 8 mic/line inputs
- 4 mic/line/instrument (Hi-Z) inputs
- 2 separately assignable headphone outputs
- 2 D-Sub 25 connectors (8 I/O)
- 1 stereo monitor ouptut
- 4 ADAT connectors (up to 16 digital E/S channels)
- 2 RCA S/PDIF digital connectors
- 1 TRS insert
- 2 Word Clock BNC I/O
- USB 2.0 port
- Built-in DSP with effects
- Maximum resolution: 24-bit / 192kHz
The Zen Studio audio interface will be available in about a month, its price is still to be announced. Full details are available at antelopeaudio.com and below is a presentation video that we shot this morning at Musikmesse 2014: