Images
1/72

Thread Cubase LE and Lexicon Omega - metronome (Click) bleed through issue

• 3 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 1 follower
1 Cubase LE and Lexicon Omega - metronome (Click) bleed through issue
First, I'm a bit of a technotard.:P

With that said, I have been working with Cubase LE and a Lexicon Omega for about a couple of months.

I seem to be having a problem with the click (metrome?) bleeding through into my recording tracks.

I am running a guitar effects processor directly into the lexicon inputs (so there are no mics). And I'm playing while listening with headphones connected to the lexicons output.

When Im recording, I have the click track turned on and piped back through the Lexicon as part of the Mix (but It shouldnt be recorded onto any of the input tracks as far as I know). When I play it back with the Click disabled, I can hear a very light Click in the background on the newly recorded track.

I have noticed that if i adjust the mix level it also adjusts the level of the click in the recording (its still in the background though). And finally, if I unplug the headphones while recording, the recorded click disapears (but I need the click, but just dont want it in the final recording)...

Ok...Maybe I phrased that wrong.

I'm just hoping for any ideas on what the problem is...HELP!!
as weird as it sound, maybe your guitar is picking up your headphones.

try a different pair of headphones or plug in a pair of monitors instead.
Will do.:)
Thanks for replying to the new bee.:P

Hope it works...Its frustrating! I wanna record!:mad:
Anyone figure this out yet???? This seems to be a problem when using the Lexicon and Cubase together! I have the lexicon lambda and I get the same bleed through when recording my second track direct with guitar. No mic!!! It still bleeds the metronome from the first track onto the guitar track! This is driving me crazy. I has to be something in the way the first track is treated/routed when recording the second track???
Please help!!
Thanks, Bob