While Presonus's new Studio 192 USB audio interface hits the shelves, it is accompanied by a major update to the brand's DAW.
A USB 3.0 audio interface conceived to provide sonic fidelity, flexible connectivity as well as professional monitoring and mixing controls in a single rack-space, the Studio 192 features 8 XMAX preamp that can be controlled from within the Studio One mixer or through MIDI in Pro Tools, Logic, or Live. And, of course, its name comes from its audio resolution: up to 192 kHz.
As for Studio One 3.1, it was designed to allow full integration of the Studio 192 hardware. Other enhancements and new features include:
- A new volume control to parallel effects paths in the Channel editor
- An option to show mixer channel numbers in the Track Controls section
- A button to open Note FX from track controls
- An option to colorize track controls
- Improved Mac OS X 10.11 compatibility
More details available at https://www.presonus.com/.