RME's Snow Edition is introduced as a special edition of the Babyface, RME’s USB audio interface, limited to 1500 units worldwide, and available for a short time around Christmas 2011.
The Snow Edition is basically identical to the standard blue and silver versions of the Babyface. All features, technical specifications and drivers are the same. The Snow Edition shines with a snow-white metal case. It has a glossy encoder knob and a matte porcelain-like body. The Snow Edition's package includes a white leather carry bag and a white cable set.
As a special bonus the Snow Edition adds a white Hi-Fi breakout cable with four unbalanced golden RCA connectors to the included black balanced breakout cable with XLR connectors.
- 10 Input / 12 Output channels
- 2 x analog I/O with line and mic level, balanced or unbalanced
- 2 x digitally controlled mic preamps
- 4 x analog output with the technology from RME's M-series converter
- 1 input channel alternatively usable as Hi-Z instrument input
- 1 x ADAT I/O (usable as 1 x SPDIF I/O optical)
- 1 x Phones Out (separate DA conversion)
- 1 x MIDI I/O
- Bus-powered operation
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz on all I/Os
- SteadyClock for maximum jitter suppression and clock refresh
- TotalMix FX: Integrated mixer with effects and 46-bit internal resolution
- Hardware calculated Level Meters Peak/RMS
- Includes DIGICheck - RME's metering and analysis toolbox
- Includes a white leather bag and white USB and extension cables
- Includes a balanced cable with XLR (black) and an unbalanced cable (white) with RCA connectors
Visit RME Audio for more details.