Gibson introduces an all-black Explorer guitar pushed to the extremes of shredding with a dual Dirty Fingers humbuckers.
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany set neck with Slim Taper shape
- Composite fingerboard with 12“ radius, 22 frets, black binding and Split Diamond acrylic inlays
- Nut width (Tektoid): 1.695“
- Mini Grover Kidney tuners, 14:01 ratio
- 2 Dirty Fingers humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, no cover
- 2 volume and 1 tone knob, 3-way control switch
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- Black pickguard
- Black hardware
- Strings: .009 - .046
- Nitrocellulose Hi-Gloss Ebony finish
MSRP of this new Gibson Explorer Blackout is $1,999. More info at www.gibson.com.