Virtual chromatic percussion from Alan ViSTa

Write a user review or Ask for a user review
Public price: free

Thread Comments about the news item: Friday’s Freeware: VibroMaster

• 5 replies
  • 6 participants
  • 7 followers
1 Comments about the news item: Friday’s Freeware: VibroMaster
This week’s freeware is a vibraphone plug-in that has been designed by Alan ViSTa.

Read the news item

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of a news item for this product. Feel free to post your comments here!
these sound great except for the software to unzip it... seems like it does a lot more for my "convenience" than just unzip a download... no thanks
Quote from StainlessB:
these sound great except for the software to unzip it... seems like it does a lot more for my "convenience" than just unzip a download... no thanks

unzipped just fine on my macbook. any freeware = a happy leroyjenkins (unless they say 'for your convenience, we've went ahead and gained access to your computer, your social media, and the nudie pics of your significant other. rest assured it was all done for your convenience. you can thank us later')
Do NOT download this! I stupidly did, and it has taken me a day to wipe the garbage off my computer. There was a couple hijacking programs and some hidden Trojans.
AudioFanzine should test these before putting them out for us to download. I foolishly assumed they did. They obviously don't.
Quote from Ozarkjohnny:
There was a couple hijacking programs and some hidden Trojans.

Are you sure those hidden trojans aren't hidden somewhere inside your mom?

1903164.jpg

I downloaded without any problems. It's pretty cool but certainly nothing revolutionary :-D

[ Post last edited on 09/15/2014 at 08:32:51 ]

Quote from Ozarkjohnny:
Do NOT download this! I stupidly did, and it has taken me a day to wipe the garbage off my computer. There was a couple hijacking programs and some hidden Trojans.
AudioFanzine should test these before putting them out for us to download. I foolishly assumed they did. They obviously don't.

Ozarkjohnny, freeware safety is always verified before release. Our readers on the french site loved the plugin and not a single one mentioned trojans, viruses, or any other malware.

If you had issues or concerns, please provide us with screenshots so we can verify and remedy the situation. Otherwise, we hope all other members will continue to enjoy our Friday Freeware as they have been doing for several years.

-CaliMoose