Platinum Samples announce the release of Accent Ocean Way Drums, the first library using their new Accent virtual instrument.
This library was recorded and produced by producers Allen Sides and Steven Miller at Ocean Way Studio B in Hollywood California using their "one of a kind" Delcon recording console. All samples are formatted for Platinum Samples Accent and are available at 96kHz/24 bit.
This library includes four full kits with Crash, Splash, China and Ride cymbals, plus four bonus Kick and Snare drums. The Kicks and Toms were recorded with the snare strainer both on and off, and each snare drum is recorded with two microphone options: Shure SM57 and AKG C12A. All kits also include 3 sets of stereo room microphones.
Sides and Miller also created 6 "mix presets" per kit. These mixes are continuously adjustable and range from completely dry to extremely ambient, utilizing the 3 sets of stereo room microphones that reveal Studio B's thunderous acoustics.
Also included are the Platinum Samples Grooves Volume 1 formatted for Accent, with over 2,000 groove variations.
System requirements include:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Pentium4-based CPU or better (Windows)
- Intel Mac, OSX 10.7 or higher
- 2 GB of RAM
- 7200 rpm HDD with a minimum of 7GB free hard disk space
- Internet connection for product authorization and 7 GB download
- Uses PACE hard drive/system or iLok 2 copy protection (no iLok required)
- VST, AU and AAX plugin formats